Earn Money By Click Below Ads <^.^>

Life isn't Easy...but you take everything in... and never give up... Life is a journey... take it step by step... and you'll reach the end... Life is precious... you live life... to the fullest.

[ Forum | Website ]

Chat with me now !!!

29 July 2009

Watch Hannah Montana

Sorry for late posting again...

10th June 2009,

I was with my fiancé and we go to watch Hannah Montana at GSC One Utama (New Wing)at 9pm Room 6 Seat J17,J18, this movie is funny and great, what i say is this movie makes me crazy about it and i like the soundtrack so on the next day i really received it from my fiancé. Thanks for her for buying that for me as a present, i really love it & of course with her.

So after finished watched that movie she said want to watch next movie is Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen. OH my GOSH!!! this is another awesome movie that i want to watch it since the 1st movie of Transformers, what i can't wait for it...


~Click Below My Siggy~
Come Join Anything2You Website
Join Anything2You Community

0 comments: