Earn Money By Click Below Ads <^.^>

Life isn't Easy...but you take everything in... and never give up... Life is a journey... take it step by step... and you'll reach the end... Life is precious... you live life... to the fullest.

[ Forum | Website ]

Chat with me now !!!

21 August 2009

SYstem are make me headache

In my company there are a system who can do very good, but not enough friendly which mean not many features, really make me headache when those sales people want to do this do that without knowing the system how to goes. Kindly challenge because have to setup based on what they requested.

I just hope upgraded version able to do it so will bring more easily to all people who use it without suffering & do lot of work.


~Click Below My Siggy~
Come Join Anything2You Website
Join Anything2You Community

0 comments: