Earn Money By Click Below Ads <^.^>

Life isn't Easy...but you take everything in... and never give up... Life is a journey... take it step by step... and you'll reach the end... Life is precious... you live life... to the fullest.

[ Forum | Website ]

Chat with me now !!!

16 August 2009

Start My new IT COurse


Whoohooaaaa, Last saturday 15th July went to there and my dad and other support me on spirit & $$, really thanks alot to them, well i'll promise to study hard & smart to get a nice result and show at them, while my japanese are coming this December and ready to face it 1 on 1, cheh u think basketball ah, Lol. Now register with my teacher 1st then is done, all i need is concentrate in work and studies, that's all for today. Gambatte!!!!


~Click Below My Siggy~
Come Join Anything2You Website
Join Anything2You Community

0 comments: