Earn Money By Click Below Ads <^.^>

Life isn't Easy...but you take everything in... and never give up... Life is a journey... take it step by step... and you'll reach the end... Life is precious... you live life... to the fullest.

[ Forum | Website ]

Chat with me now !!!

17 August 2009

Suffering from WOrking

Well, today is the worst day for me, because got 1 person keep changing things and didn't clearify or i should say not identify the problem and make sure all is fine then only submit to me, however this person i had told him/her to do it, even other persons as well, but the problem still continue and not decreased. THis make me bored with the job.

SO i guess what i can do is protect myself with black & white email and statement to proof loh.
THat's all for my work


~Click Below My Siggy~
Come Join Anything2You Website
Join Anything2You Community

0 comments: